Ingredients of New Shama Sharbat Buzoori Motadi
- Cichorium intybus (Tukhme Kasni) 2.01 g
- Cucumis sativus (Tukhme Kheera) 2.01 g
- Cucumis sativus (Tukhme Kakdi) 2.01 g
- Foeniculum vulgare (Bekhe Badiyan) 2.01 g
- Cucumis melo (Tukhme Kharbuza) 2.01 g
- Cichorium intybus (Bekhe Kasni) 4.32 g
Dosage of Sharbat Buzoori Motadi
- 25 to 50 ml mixed with cold water.
- In 1st trimester of pregnancy.
- Can be used ind 2nd trimester but cautiously.
Indications of New Shama Sharbat Buzoori Motadi
- Kidney Stone
- UTI and Sluggish Liver.
Precautions of Sharbat Buzoori Motadi
- Eat a diet low in fat and high in fibre and water.
- High fiber diet will assist your body in processing stored wastes and assist with detoxification processes.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs as well as heavily processed or “junk” foods.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables in the diet are essential, along with lean protein foods such as fish, tofu and legumes (beans, lentils etc).