Ingredients of Habbe Muqil
- Brassica juncea (Khardal)
- Ferula persica (Sakbeenaj)
- Prunus amygdalus Oil (Roghan Badam)
- Terminalia chebula (Yellow) (Post Halela Zard)
- Terminalia chebula (Brown) (Post Halela Kabuli)
- Terminalia chebula (Black) (Halela Siah)
- Emblica officinalis (Amla Khushk)
- Commiphora mukul (Muqil)
- Allium porrum Juice (Aabe Gandana)
Dosage of Habbe Muqil
1 Pill twice daily after meals with water. Or As a directed by the physician
Indications of Habbe Muqil
- Piles, constipation and weakness of stomach.
Precautions of Habbe Muqil
- keep away from children’s reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.