Ingredients of Habbe Jalinus
- Tukhm Piyaz : Greeks used the seed to treat numerous ailments, including parasitic worms, headache and toothaches. Nigella sativa has also been discovered in Egyptian tombs, reserved only for the most sacred items. It originated from the Mediterranean area and is cultivated in Northeast India, Saudi Arabia and Egypt
- Tukhm Jirjir : A research group from Saudi Arabia studied the anti-ulcer properties of the salad herb rocket, also known as arugula (species Eruca sativa). They found that rocket extract possesses antisecretory, cytoprotective and anti-ulcer activities against experimentally-induced gastric lesions in rats. The anti-ulcer effect is possibly through prostaglandin mediated activity and/or through its anti-secretory and antioxidant properties.
- Tukhm Gandana :
- Salab Misri : The dried tuberous root has long been esteemed as a great restorative and invigorator and an aphrodisiac in diseases characterised by weakness or loss of sexual power. It also has astringent, cooling, demulcent, diuretic, emollient, expectorant, nutritive, retentative, sweet and tonic properties. By its action on the nervous system, it helps to prevent nervousness. Also useful in seminal weakness, oligospermia, spermatorrhoea, premature ejaculation, nocturnal emissions, phthisis, diabetes, chronic diarrhoea and dysentery. Very useful in erectile dysfunction.
- Shaqaqul Misri
- Warq Nuqra
Dosage of Habbe Jalinus
1-2 Pills to be taken with 250 ml of milk or as directed by the physician.
Indications of Habbe Jalinus
- Increase sexual power in men
- General Debility
Precautions of Habbe Jalinus
- keep away from children’s reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.