Each pill of 250 mg contais Pord.
Tukhm-e-Jauzmasil (Datura alba Sd) 108 mg.
Rewand Chini (Rheum erodi Rt) 70 mg.
Zanjabeel (Zingiber officinale Rz.) 38m, Samagh Arabi (Acacia arabica Gm. 36ng
- Herbal medicine without any chemicals or side effects to help manage multiple health conditions
- Useful in migraine and headache and helps reduce chronic occurrence of fever
- Manages ailments associated with coryza including runny nose and frequent sneezing
- It contains laxative properties, making this an ideal remedy for constipation
- It can also be used to manage ailments causing conjunctivitis and giddiness
Directions for use:
Take 1 pill with water in the morning on an empty stomach or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat