Ingredients of Jawarish Shahi
- Elettaria cardamomum (Heel Khurd) : Elettaria cardamomum, commonly known as green or true cardamom, is a herbaceous, perennial plant in the ginger family, native to southern India. It is the most common of the species whose seeds are used as a spice called cardamom. It is used in nausea,indigestion,phlegmatic diseases, and pulmonary diseases.
- Coriandrum sativum (Kishniz) :There are surprisingly benefits of kishniz.It is good for digestion,good in diabetes,lower cholesterol,reduce infkammation in joints pain. Some breast-feeding women use coriander to increase milk flow.
- Emblica officinale (Preserve) (Morabba Amla) : Emblica officinalis (also referred to as Phyllanica emblica or simply as Amla) is a herb from Indian medicine that has traditionally been used for the purposes of enhancing general vitality and cognition as well as promoting longevity. It appears to be very promising as it could lower blood glucose in both healthy persons and diabetics with a potency similar to the reference drug glibenclamide. In animal research, amla appears to be able to reduce triglycerides and better the cholesterol profile as well as benefit cardiovascular health
- Terminalia chebula (Preserve) (Morabba Halela) : Terminalia chebula is called the “king of medicines” in Tibet and is one of the prime Ayurvedic and Unani herbs from India because of its extraordinary healing powers. It is actually the dried fruit from the Terminalia chebula tree, also referred to as Haritaki.It is used for constipation, digestive disorders, irregular fevers, flatulence, ulcers, vomiting, colic, and hemorrhoids. It may also help with other gastrointestinal ailments such as tumors, ascites (abdominal swelling), piles, enlargement of the liver or spleen, worms, colitis, and food poisoning.
- Aqua Borago officinalis (Arq Gaozaban) q.s.: Borago officinalis is an annual plant of the Boraginaceae family (the borage or forget-me-not family).The plant is covered with stiff coarse hairs, and it can grow up to 70 cm high or 28 inches. The stem is erect with oval or lanceolate leaves that are rough and wrinkled. It is used for is used for skin disorders including eczema (atopic dermatitis), red, itchy rash on the scalp (seborrheic dermatitis), and a type of skin condition called neurodermatitis. It is also used for rheumatoid arthritis (RA), swelling of the gums, stress, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), diabetes, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), alcoholism, pain and swelling (inflammation), asthma, and checks heart disease and stroke. Borage oil is sometimes added to infant formula in small amounts to provide fatty acids needed to promote development of preterm infant.
- Sugar (Qand)
Dosage of Jawarish Shahi
To be given 5 to 10 g in the morning on an empty stomach with water.
Indication of Jawarish Shahi
- Strengthens the heart and brain.
- Relieves anxiety and maintain normal body temperature.
Precautions of Jawarish Shahi
- Store in a dry cool place.
- keep away from children’s reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.