Ingredients used in Cure Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Terminalia Chebula/ Haritaki/ Post Halela Zard, Terminalia Chebula/ Haritaki/ Post Halela Kabuli, Terminalia Chebula/ Haritaki/ post Halela Siyah, Terminalia Bellirica/ Bibhitaki/ Post Balela, Emblica Officinalis/ Amlaki, Indian Gooseberry/ Amla, Lavandula Stoechas/ Ustukhuddus/ Ustukhuddus, Rosa damascena flower/ Gule Surkh, Polypodium vulgare/ Bisfaij, Pistacia Lentiscus / Mastagi, Cuscuta reflexa/ Amar bel/ Aftimoon, Raisins/ Kishmish, Almond Oil/ Badam Rogan, Honey/ Shahad
How to use Cure Itrifal Ustukhuddus
- The dosage of Itrifal Ustukhuddus is about 5 to 10 grams (1 to 2 teaspoons) a day. One should take it preferably with milk at bedtime
- Children 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Adults 1 to 2 tsp
Indications of Cure Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Headache & Migraine: Both Ustukhuddus and Almond oil increase the strength of the brain and act as a brain tonic. Generally, a headache occurs due to activities of brain structures, which are pain sensitive. Lavandula Stoechas/ Ustukhuddus also reduces irritation of the trigeminal nerve, which also causes migraine headaches or trigeminal neuralgia.
Acidity and Indigestion: The second cause of headaches is an illness of ill health of the alimentary canal including the stomach and intestines. Rosa Damascena flower, Amla and raisins reduce acidity and provide relief from headaches associated with hyperacidity or gastric diseases. Ustukhuddus, almond oil, honey and Triphala herbs reduce gas formation in the abdomen. These herbs help in reducing abdominal distention, intestinal gas and cramps.
Constipation and abdominal flatulence/ gas: Triphala also treats constipation, which is also a significant cause of headaches. Due to all these functions, Itrifal Ustukhuddus becomes a good remedy for headaches.
Chronic Catarrh: Ustukhuddus has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antimicrobial properties. It reduces symptoms of Chronic Catarrh.
Premature Greying of Hair & Hair Fall: Itrifal Ustukhuddus contains herbs, which naturally treat nutritional deficiencies and reduce chronic constipation. Therefore, it is effective for the premature whitening of hair.
Laxative: The mild laxative action of Itrifal Ustukhuddus is due to Triphala and the three types of Haritaki used in the formulations.
Precautions used in Cure Itrifal Ustukhuddus
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus is likely safe for most people. It does not contain any harmful ingredients. However, some people may have the side effects of loose stools with their heavy dosage
- Pregnancy: Itrifal Ustukhuddus contains Terminalia Chebula/ Halela, which is not a suitable herb for pregnancy. Therefore, it is not safe for Pregnancy
- Lactation: Itrifal Ustukhuddus is possibly safe during lactation if taken under the supervision of an Unani or Ayurvedic physician
- Children: Itrifal Ustukhuddus is possibly safe for children. There are no adverse effects reported in children while using it