UltraGyne is the scientifically formulated unique combination of herbs to maintain & provide a natural way for restoring female physiology and reclaiming feminine innocence. It not only ensures safety and efficacy but also assures health in female through cleansing, nourishing and strengthening whole body.
It serves a dual purpose of therapeutic management and nutritional supplementation.
UltraGyne contains herbal extracts in optimal concentrations for maximum efficacy in managing gynaecological disorders. It exhibits magnificent results through ideally balanced synergism of nature’s flora for harmonizing effects to maintain feminine health. Vital herbs in this formula are clinically proven and supported by researches all over the world.
Salient features of UltraGyne :
- Regularizes menstrual cycle by providing phytonutrients and nutritional essentials.
- Regularizes hormone secretions by providing phyrohormones, hormone precursors.
- Restore ovarian functions and promotes ovulation, thus benefits in fertilization and plays promising role in unexplained infertility.
- Manages PCOS / PCOD
- Checks and treats leucorrhoea with its anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relieves stress related menstrual disturbances, helps manage post-manopausal syndrome.
- Supplements nutritional essentials, cleanses, nourishes the vital system and thus revitalizes female body in all phases of life.
Benefits of UltraGyne
- It is a poly herbal non-hormonal formula to restore hormonal balance in various gynaecological conditions.
- Improves chances of conception by improving ovulation, by toning endometrium for better implantation of ovum and reducing chances of habitual abortions.
- Provides natural adaptogens/de-stressors, thus checks stress induced disturbances and improves endurance level.
- Prevents recurrence in infections of genitals.
- Supplements essential nutrients for improving health status and prevents from deteriorating conditions.
- Acts synergistically along with synthetic drugs.
Indications of UltraGyne :
- Irregular menstruation
- Unexplained infertility
- Post-menopausal syndrome
Side effects of UltraGyne:
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- Can be taken safely along with ovulation-inducing drugs or other synthetic hormonal preparation.
- It is free from adversities of synthetic hormones.
- Do not take during pregnancy .
- Store in a cool dry place, in an airtight container.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Dosage of UltraGyne Syrup:
Adults- 10-15 ml mix with 50 ml of water to be taken 3-5 days after your periods on an empty stomach in the morning and in evening after 2 hours of dinner for 15 days to 3 months or as advised by your doctor.
Presentation & Package:
Bottle of 200 ml and 400 ml.